Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ok i had lost this blog for awhile, and started another one...so i am going to just copy and paste the posts from that one, and continue using this one .

Entry for February 16, 2007
Nothing new here, i swear every day its pretty much the same. I need to get my income tax back so i can do some car shopping, I can't stand sitting in this house all the time. And I need to get my son a crib, since Alexys shit all over in the pack n play and totally ruined it....just like she did his crib. That kid is something else, she is my angel, my baby, my life...but she is giving me some serious gray hair.
I have decided I am going to go on a diet, my goal for right now is to lose 40 lbs by my birthday in june. thats a pretty hefty goal for someone who hardly ever leaves the house. I am going to start walking the kids and the dogs everyday again, hopefully we dont all turn into isicles. It is FREEZING out lately. ahhh in winter, imagine that.

Today I ate: 4 cups of coffee, a grahm cracker, and for dinner i had chicken breast/w cream of mushroom soup, peas, and some chicken flavored rice. i think i may have to start working on this