life of a single mom
Blog Archive
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
March
(2)
▼
2007
(15)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(9)
alexys woke up at 4 am burning up...she has whatev...
I am so tired...Aaron is sick, he woke up yesterda...
alexys isnt eating again. she is chewing and spit...
Aaron finally got a new crib last night, and since...
we went to the "discovery workshop museum" toda...
Entry for February 19, 2007 whoohoo i have a car t...
Entry for February 18, 2007this is what Alexys did...
ok i had lost this blog for awhile, and started an...
wow i havnt posted on here in a LOOOONG time. well...
►
2006
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
Links
breastfeeding info
baby center
ebay
moms wearing puke
About Me
amy
View my complete profile
Sunday, February 25, 2007
I am so tired...Aaron is sick, he woke up yesterday with a fever of 104.6 and is just miserable. i cant put him down, he has just been crying and whining , poor baby. I hope Alexys doesnt get this bug.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home